Angkasa Pura II corporate secretary Daryanti explain the increase in airport tax was intended to improve services to passengers .
" PT Angkasa Pura II only adjust tariff at airports that have been developed , both in the physical side of the airport building , the level of service , and facilities used , " said Daryanti in the official statement on Monday ( 05/19/2014 ) .
( Read: cara mengatasi kenari yang sakit )
Daryanto mention , one of the airport tax was increased was Kualanamu field . The service is claimed as the most modern airports in Indonesia , which is equipped with advanced facilities for handling baggage screening the integrated baggage handling system ( IBHSS ) with the highest level of security detection .
IBHSS implementation allows the airport implements open for registration or check -in of passengers such as , among others, Changi International Airport in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia .
" Kualanamu International Airport is also currently the only airport in Indonesia, which is integrated with the rail network in order to provide an alternative mode of transportation for visitors or passenger aircraft , " continued Daryanti .
Here is a list of airport tax hike at the three airports
- The new tariff phase I per May 19, 2014 : USD 60,000
- The new tariff phase II per January 1, 2015 : USD 75,000
- The new rates are per May 19, 2014 : USD 200,000
Airports Raja Haji Fisabilillah
- The new tariff phase I per May 19, 2014 : USD 30,000
- The new tariff phase II per January 1, 2015 : USD 40,000
- The new rates are per May 19, 2014 : USD 100,000
Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport
- The new rates are per May 19, 2014 : USD 45,000
- The new rates are per May 19, 2014 : USD 150,000